Ebay Finds. Factory Manuals/Numerous Years

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
whats in my sig...doesn't matter...what I work on and what is local is what matters!

ROFL

lol I honestly wish I had your job or did something similar.

Ive always wanted to, but I just worry about not being able to make a good career or what would happen down the road or if I got hurt you know.

Plus my school is free, and im a senior in college so id be stupid not to just finish.

heff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there are dvds of the complete manual set on ebay for $20. i have the paper version of the powertrain/drivetrain and the turbo idi supplement.
the dvd is nice because it has everything else. plus the ones i've found cover all models of ford for that year, not just the trucks.
they're easy to use once you get used to the way they're laid out.
hopefully that will help someone else

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there are dvds of the complete manual set on ebay for $20. i have the paper version of the powertrain/drivetrain and the turbo idi supplement.
the dvd is nice because it has everything else. plus the ones i've found cover all models of ford for that year, not just the trucks.
they're easy to use once you get used to the way they're laid out.
hopefully that will help someone else

LINKS....dunna be sayin sumthin without postin links....LOL

Just sayin

Al

heff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
soooo....it appears the person i bought my dvd from is no long a registered user on ebay.
i could possibly see if i could make copies, and give them away. or is that illegal?
i hate they're no longer available. i think obsolete information like that should be available
for owners to use, as long as it isn't generating income.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
soooo....it appears the person i bought my dvd from is no long a registered user on ebay.
i could possibly see if i could make copies, and give them away. or is that illegal?
i hate they're no longer available. i think obsolete information like that should be available
for owners to use, as long as it isn't generating income.

I won't tell.;Really

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726