1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DT360 Performance Questions

Discussion in 'Performance & Upgrades' started by badass76ford, Aug 28, 2012.

1. badass76ford

badass76ford badass76fordboy

Oh, i havnt pulled my dt from the truck yet, its in a 1990 IH 4700 strait truck. I just really want to retain the 3053a spicer trans in it for simplicity reason and i just like shifting:D. Anybody know any way of mating the spicer trans to the t-case or one that fits that trans? Again any info is much app.

2. towcat

towcat Administrator Staff Member

i have faith in Heath.
    1) he's from Kentucky.....he'll make it work mechanically. somehow.
    2) he works in tight confined spaces for a living. betcha he can rebuild a motor working through a 2in opening.
    yes. I'm joking. but all joking aside, the DT466 project isn't going in a daily driver. I don't think a heavily modified firewall will hurt his aspirations at all.

3. strokermax

strokermax Registered User

id keep it in the box truck. total sleeper. i promise u nobody expects a boxtruck to have anything under the hood. also pipewhiner finally got it done might give me a reason to check it out over there

4. FlatPat

FlatPat Registered User

I know of the adapter to run a P7100 on a DT360. I ran across what looks like a p-pump off a DT466 is it possible to run this pump on a DT360?

Part# PES6P110A320LS3330

5. nevrenufhp

nevrenufhp torque junkie

It will not work. Spins the wrong direction, plus it's only 11mm P3000. Looks like you found us on the Facebook page too.