DRW/SRW beds???????

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You asid the bed was from Alabama. So did the $800 include shipping from Alabama.

I am just trying to get an idea. if these beds are going for $800 up in NE. I am going to start searching for them.

Oh here is a picture for ya Brad. I really enjoyed PA except the turnpike.

You must be registered for see images attach

Taken last July on a 6500 mile motorcycle trip.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Yes. The guy I deal with is in MD. He travels all over the south buying rust free truck/part and sells them up here.

I paid him 800.

is there an echo in here?

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. The guy I deal with is in MD. He travels all over the south buying rust free truck/part and sells them up here.

I paid him 800.

is there an echo in here?

No but now you clarified what I wanted you to clarify.

If you want something else rust free, let me know I will try to find it to save you from getting price gouged. I think I can get you one for $800 shipped every day of the week.

Anyhow Back on topic.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
No but now you clarified what I wanted you to clarify.

If you want something else rust free, let me know I will try to find it to save you from getting price gouged. I think I can get you one for $800 shipped every day of the week.

Anyhow Back on topic.

I need diesel rad supports(92-97). As many as you can find

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw 2 at the pull apart yesterday but they wer bricknose. i am certain there is one at 92-97 at gordons u pull it. i think I can probally grab em up for a few bones. Rust free doesnt have any value down here. Most things are rust free.

I will check with my cousin adn see if he is making any trips to NE anytime soon. I might be a rich man soon.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
gunz, you think that is bad.someone here was claiming scoring one for 1k was a bargain.i think he was in Canada though.

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could see that in Canada. You have to pay to ship stuff across the boarder. That can get expensive if you dont do it right. Plus thats the REAL rust belt. My uncle lives in Minnesota, He doesnt have anything thats not rusted out.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel ya bro. But if you know people the travel the country, you can buy rust free southerm parts cheap.

The other guy from NE thought it was outrageous too, so I am not the only one. In the end parts are worth what someone will pay I guess.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I sold the RUST FREE factory take off bed and t-gate off my pulling truck 2 years ago for 1500. I had guys fighting over it. Rust free parts are worth a premium in the rust belt

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get that, But I wouldnt pay it. Too many peple making trips down south, and coming back north empty.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online