door panels/ dash board

devildog88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a sorce for replacement door panels for a 1993? i looked thru lmc trucks catalog and only seen them ford the 80's to 91 nothing for 93 and up?

Also does anyone know if i can still get the piece from ford to fix the dash board sag on the pass side.

tractorman86

Reaction score
this thread reminds me is there anywhere to get 91 doorpanels for cheeper than (IIRC) $269 in LMC?

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I got my door panels from LMC. They arent a perfect fit, but they are way better than the original door panels (the plastic was dry and you could scratch it away with your finger). I dont remember how much they cost me, it was a couple years ago that I got them, but I dont think they were all the expensive.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
if they are grey and you have power windows i have a pair for sale.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The NPD online catalog lists the '91 panel for $159.95. The '92 up panels are $259.95

Heath

tractorman86

Reaction score
i guess i need to get a catalog, the online version wont open for me. anyone know what the quality is of there panels?

devildog88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if they are grey and you have power windows i have a pair for sale.

mine are grey with power windows. Are they in good shape cause the ones i have rattle and sqeak and its driving me nuts

subway

Reaction score
they are in good shape part of this thread
http://oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=23773 shameless plug:D

camo85 currently has the truck and we wanted 20 a piece for them. they are actually all packed up ready to ship for someone who said they wanted them then never got back to use. shipping was around 35 but we would have to double check that. not to talk myself out of a sale but you might just be able to put some new plastic clips behind your door to tighten them up.

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they are in good shape part of this thread
http://oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=23773 shameless plug:D

camo85 currently has the truck and we wanted 20 a piece for them. they are actually all packed up ready to ship for someone who said they wanted them then never got back to use. shipping was around 35 but we would have to double check that. not to talk myself out of a sale but you might just be able to put some new plastic clips behind your door to tighten them up.

I have sent 2 PM's saying I still want the panels but have not heard back, I still want them.

Jim

subway

Reaction score
yea still here, sorry my sis told me she hasent heard back???? we will try to get this straightened out ASAP i dont want to let anyone down.