Door panel options?

VincentVega

Reaction score
After I graduated high school my grandfather gifted me his 89 F350 as a congratulations gift. It's my dream truck. As you can see in the picture, 4 door long bed, XLT Lariat, 7.3 Turbo Diesel. Whole nine yards.

He passed away this summer and I'm wanting to fix the truck up and make it nice again as a way to remember him. I've got most all the reliability kinks worked out after it sat in the desert for so long while he was sick. Now I'm moving onto cosmetic fixes. Door panels are a PAIN to find. I can find a set of front ones on rockauto but they dont look quite the same and I'm not really a fan but I could use them if need be, and I straight up cant find anything for the rear doors. I know aftermarket support for the 92-97 trucks is a lot better than the support for the 87-91 trucks. Would door panels (mostly concerned about the rear panels) from the 92-97 trucks work on my current doors on the 89 that I've got. Also, how do I keep the windows from "walking around" as they go up and down.

Thanks for the help guys! Looking forward to making some progress on my old girl