dont let this one slip away!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow.. A WORK TRUCK..;Really:sly:angel: Ya'll know what I mean.. Sure a sad looking rig too. Damn salt..

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Idiot! I paid less than that for my creampuff and i thought i overpaid.

mu2bdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He's 'not a mechanic' but knows exactly what the fuel leaking problem is. Even if someone else diagnosed it, why did t he bother to have it fixed if it's a simple fix.

I've noticed that if people put $xx into their truck within the last year or two they want to get that much out of it when it comes time to sell. If he dropped a zero, his price would at least be reasonable.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quit bad mouthing the guy, geez it's got two new tires a year ago, and the fuel line only leaks a drip.:rotflmao:rotflmao

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for everyone that thinks this is overpriced, if you ever move to a state that uses salt don't sell your truck, because if you do this will be the best deal you can find for one

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
**** mouth...:eek::rotflmao Now thats funny as hell... Thanks for my morning laugh....:thumbsup:

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
**** mouth...:eek::rotflmao Now thats funny as hell... Thanks for my morning laugh....:thumbsup:

may be funny but its true, you have no idea how good you have it, next time i buy a truck i will be traveling to get one, cant be leave the deals you guys have out there on these trucks, makes me hate Michigan even more

Zaggnutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even if you left rust out of the equation it's over-priced. Four grand for a 20 year old truck is just stupid.

I paid over 5k for mine and I would do it again. Check out what guys are paying for Cummins that are 20 years old. Or even a mint idi or PS. In PA, if it's not a complete, rusted out crooked POS it's worth at LEAST 2k here if it has 4x4. You're opinion is valid, but I couldn't touch an idi crew cab for anywhere close to KBB and I think KBB is overpriced!

Last edited:

Zaggnutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4K for that wore-out wreck???
The owner must be snorting Rock Salt.

That's it...I'm asking $700 for mine!

gsfloor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crazy! Last year put my truck in signature for sale in Jersey wanted to buy a crew cab and people offering me $3000. Makes no sense but no one would in their right mind would pay half that