dont let this one slip away!

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
Even if you left rust out of the equation it's over-priced. Four grand for a 20 year old truck is just stupid.
hmmmmm......
purchase price: 300
front driveshaft: 350
wheels/tires: 2200
batteries: 400
hubs: 400
stereo: 300
starter: 200
wiring: 150ish
ignition switch: 50
brakes: 250

hmmm... there's about 4500 into my truck in the first 2 months I had it........

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even if you left rust out of the equation it's over-priced. Four grand for a 20 year old truck is just stupid.

ask Darrin, he finds the beautiful rust free trucks and sells them up here for 7 to 9 thousand, i almost bought a 1993 turbo idi crew cab from him rust free for 8 thousand, still wish i had got that truck, i paid 6 for mine and its a crew cab long bed 4x4 non turbo with rusted fenders and bed, and that isn't a bad deal honestly, like it has been said before enjoy not having salt in your states, if you ever get it then wash your trucks very often, or they will end up like that one

Zaggnutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ask Darrin, he finds the beautiful rust free trucks and sells them up here for 7 to 9 thousand, i almost bought a 1993 turbo idi crew cab from him rust free for 8 thousand, still wish i had got that truck, i paid 6 for mine and its a crew cab long bed 4x4 non turbo with rusted fenders and bed, and that isn't a bad deal honestly, like it has been said before enjoy not having salt in your states, if you ever get it then wash your trucks very often, or they will end up like that one

^^^ There you have it.

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never realized how much trucks go for on the east coast.we are spoiled here with rust free stuff at affordable prices.