Does anyone have a spare valley pan for sale?

Rmccaig86

Reaction score
Unfortunately my first post is one to beg for a spare valley pan. We all know what has happened and I'm sure most of you know how hard it is to find one right now. I have called all over the country. The only one I can find is some a**hat selling one on ebay for $1000.00.

Also Hi from Oregon

Bull
Standard cab
Xlt Lariat
4x4
68000 original Miles.

Last edited:

Rmccaig86

Reaction score
I should point out that I have searched the forum and tried to order through Tasca and they canceled my order and refunded me. Stating it was not available.

Jackieboy

Reaction score
I pickedup a 6.9, when I bought a trailer in Austin texas. It has sit on my 450 for a couple of years. Will take it off. Send it for what ever it is worth. Old Estacada guy. Will go to the yard tomorrow and see. Never sold or sent anything, so. Talk me through it. After I get it off.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Here's another possibility. Jegs.com "says" that you can get one shipped out. They may have one, they may not.

Rmccaig86

Reaction score
Ok so these are a crush style gasket part. How are they when being reused? Jackieboy was getting ready to pull one off of an old motor for me to buy from him for $40+ shipping with respect to him doing the work, is it worth it will it seal the intake if reused? I was considering just doing some tin work and making a vallet pan but then I realized it's also a "gasket".

Noiseydiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arr-e-gun?
Land of the pasteurized water.
It flows from pasture to Pasture.
What about that UFO that comes out once a year?
Called the Sun.

Any chances of reusing the old pan?
I would use the gray oil pan RTV as a good sealer.
Supposedly those gaskets were supposed to be back in production Nov of last year by Felpro.
You could call them and ask what's going on. . . .

ih8minimumwage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since it's a dry intake manifold; If you have the old one I'd seal around the ports with some RTV or Yamabond and torque a hair (5lbs?) over spec. Should work just fine.

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
I recently had to reuse a valley pan due to this riddiculous shortage, just used grey rtv around all the ports, no leaks so far, running like a champ.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Are these no longer available new?:eek:
Not for now anyway. From what I've seen on here, production was supposed to have started back up again, but who knows?
I shipped one to him this morning. It's used, but in good shape so he can easily clean it up and reuse it.
I recently had to reuse a valley pan due to this riddiculous shortage, just used grey rtv around all the ports, no leaks so far, running like a champ.
I've been running a reused one on my Blue Truck for almost 4 years now. I haven't had any issues. I had to replace the lifters after I overhauled the engine and certainly was not going to buy another one just for that. Available or not.

47 knucklehead

Reaction score
I was able to get an intake manifold gasket back in December; it took two weeks from the time I ordered it to receive it. Go to website: https://www.oemford.parts
in the search window type in the part# ____ for a 1992 f250 with a 7.3 (which is what I have) the part number is E9TZ9439A. Inside was the valley gasket, a tube of gray sealant, and very detailed instructions for 1987-1994 non-turbo engines; I don’t know why it couldn‘t be used on 6.9 also but I’m new to these and very ignorant. Price is $94.44 and expedited shipping to TX was $42.38 for a total of $136.82. I received a tracking number the day after placing the order and after waiting 9 days of “package in transit“ I called the number and spoke to a man (forgot his name) in the parts dept who said it was backordered from Dearborn and would have to go to the dealership in Florida first and they would send it to Texas. I received it 5 days after contacting the dealership.
Overall, I am more than satisfied dealing with them and in hindsight should have ordered my head gaskets, head bolts, and valve cover gaskets through them; in my opinion motorcraft parts seem to be top quality or maybe IH/ Navistar is too I don’t know where to secure maybe a Case tractor dealer? Hope this long story was helpful.

Again, website is oemford.parts
part # E9TZ9439A

POC: Ford Parts Center
2800 US Hwy 98 N
Bartow, FLA 33830
UNITED STATES
PHONE: 8635330425

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member