Diesel timing meter

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sell on ebay a lot of vw parts and it is fun to watch it go like mad at the last 20 seconds, I just sold some new perf cams that went for twice what I paid for them. Granted I buy wholesale but it is fun to clean out the garage and make money at it, especially when overhaul parts for the 7.3 I am doing is spendy. Even wholsale it deflates the wallet!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I prefer to call it swooping. Kinda more descriptive don't you think? Snipe was an old Novel application that was a game used to test network connectivity on a Novel network. Ouch. I think I just dated myself there. Just the same, sniping or swooping won't work if you really bid what you want to pay. Yes, somebody may get it for a dollar more then you, but then you shouldn't mind because you didn't want to spend that dollar anyway. Now, what was this thread about again?

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
highest_vision said:
I thought it was a flightless bird ;Pissed
James :)

Maybe we should call it Railing or Cooting! :)

Still at 118 and change, bet it won't stay there! Whatever you want to call it, eBay calls it sniping, it is acceptable practice and happened to me constantly! If you can't beat them, join'em! Or find a new site...

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
since when has misguided nobility had anything to do with an auction???

the other day, I won a miter saw worth about $350 for $125.01

do i feel bad that i didn't bid until 50seconds? no
do I feel bad that I beat the other person by 1 penny? no

if you wanna be noble, adopt a retarded kid, or help an old lady across the street.

drew

Full Monte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
highest_vision said:
I thought it was a flightless bird ;Pissed
James :)

In this case, the parallel reference is to a marksman who shoots an unsuspecting target from a long distance or in heavy cover. A military sniper is a highly qualified shooter.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.