Dana Axles

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I can just Imagine what a NEW axle costs. Probably close to or over 2,000 and you have JUST the axle

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice - I'm betting 3K+ for a D60 steer axle... How cool would it be to get an axle in a crate, direct from Dana though... I would probably sleep next to it, lol.

Drew2010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice - I'm betting 3K+ for a D60 steer axle... How cool would it be to get an axle in a crate, direct from Dana though... I would probably sleep next to it, lol.

hahahahaha:rotflmao sleep next to it, I would pry wine and dine it also.

War Wagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That's the one I looked at. Looks like the axles used in the 99+ Superduties. Imagine the projects you would roll one of those under if you could afford it.

Simp5782

SNOW TACKLER!
Reaction score
check on government liquidation you can pick up Dana 60s and 70s on there from time to time for cheap. I picked up 10 Dana 60s for a CUCV GM and 10 14 bolts for the CUCV for $1100 brand new in crates for ALL of them. I thought it was a good deal. my wife didnt.

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
Last edited: