d60

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Well it is officially sitting on all wheels and I tested it on the local highway it drives straight and handles fine what I tried to do with it so far. Now I just need to install the np205 and have some driveshafts made, hope it is soon.

Here are some pics, never mind the front bumper it is off on one side and of course I still need to install blocks on the rear axle.

Attachments

• IMG_0011.JPG
    IMG_0011.JPG
    207.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    225.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0013.JPG
    IMG_0013.JPG
    245.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    178 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    284.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    225.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0017.JPG
    IMG_0017.JPG
    289.5 KB · Views: 15

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice work. I am planning on the same thing. I should pick up the donor truck this weekend, Glad to see no modification to the frame are fequired. Looks like it pretty striaghtforward bult in deal. Well alot of work,. but still no kit to buy or custom pieces to make. i did a SAS on a 93 GMC and it was a pain swapping over from the IFS parts and installing the kit. installing high steer and the rest of the engineered components.

Again nice work.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Sorry. I took the pic and measurement and never uploaded
here ya go. 2.5" from the Forward lowest cab mount rivet to the forward lowest rivet on the spring hanger. the pic is of the drivers side
You must be registered for see images attach

Damn you and your rust free gear!!!! Damn you!!!!! :rotflmao You could EAT off that frame! I like what I see!!!

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Here is the truck with the 4" blocks and the new U bolts, ground is lower to the back but is it now leveled front and rear.

Unfortunately I will have to replace My rancho shocks, stabilizer bar links and rear brake hose. I will drop the carrier bearing 4" when I install the np205 but I still have to weld the mounts and find some isolators in a donut shape, anyone know of a catalog where I could find this?

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    186.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0010.JPG
    IMG_0010.JPG
    217.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0011.JPG
    IMG_0011.JPG
    204.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    206.2 KB · Views: 20

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice. I want my crew cab finished so bad. Guess I need to start it first.

Hey did you get the parts I sent?

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Very nice. I want my crew cab finished so bad. Guess I need to start it first.

Hey did you get the parts I sent?

Thanks, and Yes I answered Your PM, got everything in and that cm looks brand new ;Sweet. I will now have a fs again, the fan clutch was coming ON a lot lately this should fix it.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet. I had two of them and my buddy cleaned that up for his truck. It fit better in that box then the cab n chassis one I swapped him out for lol. Ill have to post pics of his truck. I parte it down to nust the ab and frame and hes putting it back togeter with all my best part. Hes completly cleaning and painting everything.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I finally had some time to work on this 4wd conversion and using BigRigTech's crossmember idea I build My own crossmember for the divorced NP205 and also one for My 4x2 getrag 360. This is My first attempt to weld something this big but I think I did ok, the TC crossmember isn't finished yet I still need to mount the TC on it and weld the support towers.

Attachments

• IMG_0021.JPG
    IMG_0021.JPG
    350.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0022.JPG
    IMG_0022.JPG
    298.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0024.JPG
    IMG_0024.JPG
    247.3 KB · Views: 11

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Well I got some work done on the 93 today, ordered the parts a couple weeks ago and now I'm just waiting to get a front driveshaft from a member here and then I can order a front output. Today I finish welding the crossmember and mounted the TC on it, hopefully I'll mount it this week and then I can get the rear driveshaft shortened/balanced and start working on the shifter, I'm thinking I might get one from a obs 4wd and make it work for My application. Comments and suggestions are always welcome from My fellow members.
I'll upload pics once I figure how to , I don't get the new system yet.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drive shaft is boxed up. Will ship it out tomorrow if i get home before ups closes. If not it will go out Saturday.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Link to photo bucket. Works like a charm. I haven't been able to upload pics normally since the site update.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Well I had some time to mount the TC to the frame, then cut and balance the driveshaft for the new length. I still have to install the front driveshaft and make My TC shifter but I took it out for a short drive and it feels nice and tight, a little heavy too.
At the same time I re did the exhaust on the truck, it is now all 4" until the stack Y pipe where it jumps to 5", the cummins sounds very loud and I really don't need that when I pulling trailers for hours I would come out of the truck shaking LOL, to remedy this I used a 4" bullet muffler I had and welded it to a 4"x30" FTE resonator. The result is all I wanted, NO drone.

Here are some pics

You must be registered for see images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Staff online