crew cab wheel base

BROWNIEBOY525

The old fleet
Reaction score
Can some one tell me the wheel base of an 1991 350 crew cab? I am trying to find a trailer to get my new truck home and i need to know who to ask for one?:D

TWeatherford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 94 CC is 22 feet tip to tail, although it has about an 8" longer than stock bumper for the winch. 168" sounds right to me for the wheelbase, I'm not near the truck right now or I'd measure it for ya. Someone should be along soon.

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
You'll need at least a 18' trailer. I just hauled mine home when I bought it. It will fit on a 16', but VERY UNSAFELY! The front and rear tires will be riding on both ends of the trailer with the whole back of the truck overhanging the deck of the trailer.

zpd307

Reaction score
i hauled mine home on a 16 foot trailer. it was a heavy duty pintle hitch trailer. i wouldnt say it was unsafe. yes the ass stuck out past the end of the trailer, but with all that diesel motor weight towards the tongue, it pulled very well at highway speeds. i could do that, when i was pulling it with my '03 6.0. :D

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
i hauled mine home on a 16 foot trailer. it was a heavy duty pintle hitch trailer. i wouldnt say it was unsafe. yes the ass stuck out past the end of the trailer, but with all that diesel motor weight towards the tongue, it pulled very well at highway speeds. i could do that, when i was pulling it with my '03 6.0. :D

I guess I should have specified "unsafe" a little better. Around here, someone would end up running under the bed of it and possibly causing it to shift forward and into the bed of the tow vehicle. People tailgate around here really badcookoo. I told one guy at a stop sign once that if he really liked my back bumper that much I'd just sell it to him:rotflmao.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
after having my sc on my 16' I though for shure my cc wouldnt fit. but I know the cc would be way to heavy, its only a 7k trailer,

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if that 7 k was cargo capacity, right at the limit, out of fuel my IDI crew hits the scales at 6800, me and the dog, I go 175# and she goes about 70#or so. According to FoMoCo, my wheel base is.......168"

BROWNIEBOY525

The old fleet
Reaction score
I am just going to get my dad to get his dump truck and the backhoe trailer, I didnt think that the truck would fit inbetween the fenders of my buddies car trailer, if everything works out it should be home monday night:Thumbs Up

Thanks for the info guys;Sweet