Crew cab super shorty bed C-list ad

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'd turn some heads with this

Well this is certainly a unique bird. Looks like it has a 4speed conversion because I see a shifter up on the column.

I have a 3/4 ton 2wd crew cab short bed idi with a manual 4 speed trans. Truck runs great and has good tread tires left on it. It has a flatbed on it now but I have the regular bed for it as well.body is straight for the year and has minimal dents and rust. Interior is in good shape as well.THE only thing the truck needs is a new glow plug relay witch I have and am putting on as well. Other than that the truck is very mechanically sound, I just drove it to west laffeyette and back with no issues.I'm looking to trade or sell, if sell I'm asking $2000 for it, other than that I'm open to all trades just lemme know what ya got thanks call or txt anytime 812 821 4422

You must be registered for see images

Dzlnut

Reaction score
I plan to do a regular short bed conversion on mine...

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
That's pretty cool. I was very close to doing that to a K5 Blazer and a regular cab.

I guess that would be a "Super Crew."

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a bit to far on the ridiculous factor for me. Not saying it looks bad but its just not my taste. I was giggling for a good 2 to 3 min when i first saw it.

On the other hand though, and i didn't get any picture of it while it was still around, but there was a guy in a town that i drive through to come down to lafayette that took a crewcab long bed and swapped a single cab then grafted a section into the bed making a single cab looooooong bed. That truck always fascinated me.

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
I've seen it before. This time I thought of sending the link to you thought. LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online