Crew Cab Bullnose?

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Good to meet you neighbor!
That’s a beautiful truck you got there, you outta bring your truck by and I’ll get the timing meter on it for ya. We’re also having a Texas IDI Meet this November, link is in my signature, gonna be a great time ;Sweet

Jasonmusic220

Reaction score
I might have to take you up on the timing meter one day. Truck runs good, but listening to the last owner talk about the mistakes the mechanic shop made putting in the reman engine has always made me wonder if everything is right, lol.

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
sorry , only pic i have saved . this crewcab bullnose is ultra rare! I'm toying withthe idea of restoring my 1990 Centurion with the bullnose panels.

nelstomlinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
. this crewcab bullnose is ultra rare! I'm toying withthe idea of restoring my 1990 Centurion with the bullnose panels.

Is that a crewcab from the doors forward, and Bronco behind the doors? Is that a practical combo for a family rig? I've been thinking that maybe building a frankenford like that should go on my list of projects.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Is that a crewcab from the doors forward, and Bronco behind the doors? Is that a practical combo for a family rig? I've been thinking that maybe building a frankenford like that should go on my list of projects.
Search centurion bronco.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score

here is mine, being dropped off at our new place by a buddy. he says I should patch it up and make it a driver, but I want to restore it so its getting a southern 4door cab and a southern bronco rear tub, and probably a 96/97 powerstroke .

there are still some floating around but they are really pricey if in nice shape. Centurion made their own rear bronco portion from aftermarket parts(not great stuff) they all rotted worse than OEM .

I've seen bronco's with bolt on campers in place of the topper, that is my final plan for my Centurion. once the kids are grown up it would make an awesome RV for 2.
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online