Reaction score
I've got 2 all packed up and I'm shipping them tomorrow

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to update this and give a big

THANK YOU

to tjsea and S-west for stepping up and helping out the community. I've received multiple cores from both and this helps a good bit. More are still needed, so I hope the others who said they would contribute can do so.

Evan Adams

Diesel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mel how much would it cost me for you to build me a set of Bosch Germany injectors for my 6.5? Thankyou

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey mel,

How much would it cost to get you to send 2 of your awesome boxes and foam so I can shipped back two cores to you? I dont mind paying shipping but the packaging you ship out in is top notch. Or even better where do you guys get it from? Would my local UPS store be able to get me something like that?

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have one boxed up tommorow and at UPS by the end of the week. The injectors worked top notch, breathed a little life back into the tired old girl.

stuborn nut

Reaction score
I sent off a couple cores this afternoon should be there in a few days hope they are ok. As far as I know they were off running engines.

jnkyrdfourd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just shipped one out to you today, I just appreciate the quality product you sell, I love my moose jr, thank you for your support .

cr430c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Core sent. Sorry it took so long. Thanks for offering superior products for the best trucks around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7