Coolant leak

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I stopped by Friday for a look see. He did have the cracked cup out. You can't see the crack very well but it obviously is cracked. I should find out some more today as to how things are going.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well got er' back all fixed. Still some fuel floating around in the coolant, which Bob discussed with me, and we agreed that I will just syphon it off when I see it. Repair was just shy of $1500. Now I know how regular people who can't fix there own stuff feel. :dunno

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad I read this thread. Now I can tell my buddy that's what he has. He is blowing coolant out the cap and has fuel in the coolant. I know he'll be one happy @#(^%$. He had 2 injectors changed by the F dealer, then had injector problems after that, he tore them all out himself, and one of the new one's was bad. Just bet he didn't get them back in right. :dunno :eek:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah.... he will be OVERJOYED to be sure. :rolleyes: Be that as it may, I wish this thread would have been here for me to read when I was having the problem. I would have saved $100 on a new coolant bottle and cap anyway, and probably a few weeks of wasting diesel fuel. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge140

Members online