Complete 6.9 turbo w/ Intercooler/Radiator/Core Support

RedTruck

Reaction score
Life has changed and so I'm gauging interest.

I have a 6.9 that I purchased as a reman through my local Navistar. I think I bought it in roughly 2001. It has approximately 20,000 miles on it. Banks Sidewinder turbo kit that I installed on the original engine with roughly 30,000 miles on it. Good rust free radiator support (80-86), original copper radiator that was flushed and pressure tested when I put the new engine in, PSD aluminum intercooler, stainless intercooler piping I had done by a local race shop. The pump I had rebuilt by a shop in North Dakota that services all the local truck/tractor dealers. I put a new return line kit in as well as a new mechanical lift pump when I bought the engine. Comes with power steering pump, alternator, vacuum pump, 11" clutch from Catco with SM flywheel that was resurfaced when it was all put together. Will throw in the wiring harness as well. I haven't started it in roughly a year, but I have no doubts that if I put batteries in it, it will fire up. This has mostly sat in my project pickup, and with a young family my spare time to work on such things has dwindled down to nothing.

It isn't as shiny as it once was, so you'll really have to take my word for what it is. It has always had a slight tick on startup while the lifters pump up, but it goes away in short order. I've pulled over 20,000 lbs with this setup...grinning the whole way. A lot of me is hoping this is the only post to this thread.

Price $7,000 Firm

I'm quite busy, so bear with me on my slow responses. I'll get pictures if there's interest.

Thank you Mike, and thanks for looking.

Paul