CIA tracker device

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Do you guys know why those are in your trucks? You didn't join up with Obama's Cash For Clunkers plan!

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You felt the need to warn him not to go over 88 on a forum for the 6.9/7.3 idi? If he can make it over 88 my hat's off to him!

:joker:

I've had my old **** over 88 it didn't like it much at all n about shoock the hell out of me as well need tie rod.ends n varies other stuff n it was a smoke screen behind me

Ethan Smith

Reaction score
Well danm i knew it! So it is a gps tracker! I knew the guvment was after me! I paid my taxes dammit what do they want? Thats it its all coming out. Gotta make this beautiful truck safe to take to my secret fishing holes without them boys in suits knowing where the good spots is at.

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well danm i knew it! So it is a gps tracker! I knew the guvment was after me! I paid my taxes dammit what do they want? Thats it its all coming out. Gotta make this beautiful truck safe to take to my secret fishing holes without them boys in suits knowing where the good spots is at.

They want your truck n to charge you more taxes lol n fishing holes still have not went fishing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online