towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
clicky.....
http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19805
check out posts #4,9&11.
proceed at your own risk.
my biggest concern is how the owner of the business handles bad press. rather than address the problems brought forth, he threatens the forums that allow posting of personal experiences with litigation. bluntly speaking, he attempts to sue you into submission.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Yea, Mr Williams apparently had lawyers sending letters to Mike (the owner of the forum) over my post in the Hall Of Shame describing the outrageous experience my family had with several of his products.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I have never had any bad experiance with Diesel Care but... I will never.... Allow myself the possibility either... I have never done business with this outfit. Way too many of the "people I look up to" have had very bad experiances with them. I wont let that happen to me. There are way too many "other" places to spend money. Those of us that care watch out for others here. Otherwise we would all be going directly to the dealer and cut out the little man....:sly At one time I didn't know how to change out a return line nor how to replace a broken hard line... That lesson cost me almost $400.00 at the dealership... Now I call them the stealership plus they got closed down by Ford Motor Company about 2 years ago... Ford is still paying rent on that property and wont allow the city to do anything with it. Its guarded and the lawns are kept up and it looks great... Just no cars on the lot for sale.....:dunno Diesel Care or Diesel Care Not.... You have been informed....

1993 f-250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i appreciate looking out for others on this site guys. you really have expanded my knowledge greatly on my truck and through your tough experiences have sacrificed yourselves for the good of the people. i take my hat off to you.... now. ima go rip off my spare ip off the donor truck :)

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
typ4 or something on here sells good injectors look in the marketplace. also angem sells them.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
typ4 or something on here sells good injectors look in the marketplace. also angem sells them.
no....
typ4/russ doesn't sell "good" injectors. he sells NEW injectors with a little extra....
he will make sure they are balanced on the pop pressures and he will re-balance them after a certain number of miles.
and......he's price competitive against most shops.
Mel offers both stock and off the chart pumps and maybe soon injectors too.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's crap that anyone would try to threaten the OB owners with litigation. Just for that I would NEVER buy ANYTHING from him. Russ and Agenem are good guys and they'll treat you right, also there are better sellers locally and online than Dieselcare.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist

Members online