Centurion Overhead Console

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Got a little bit more done. Got some 3m Velcro stuff and velcrod the remote for my head unit /amp to the second little area past the toggle switches so I can change the volume and station without having to lean into the shifter area. Right beside that remote is going to go this [obviously it's not there yet] - https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MXM0GLS/ref=ya_st_dp_summary

It's a little inside outside temp and humidity sensor. It's battery powered and can last 90+ days on a couple aa's. And it's touch screen. Interested to see how my a.c. can control the cab temps in summer. Not 100% sure where on the truck I'll mount the outdoor part of the sensor.. under the running boards perhaps.

The back remote on there velcro adhered is for those light strips. They can display any color at basically any brightness level.

The switches up front from top left across are 1- extra interior lighting under seats and by your feet. 2- high idle. 3- off road lights. 4 nothing yet. 5- anti tailgating lights [turns on reverse lights, two led bricks under rear bumper, and giant spot light on bed facing person behind ya] and 6, electric fuel pump relay trigger.

Not sure what else to do with that extra unused switch but I have the wire by the e brake just waiting for a project lol..

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love it Wesome job

Extra switch
Ejection seat
Bat signal
Smoke
Hollow Tyre shredding Spines
Oil slick
Sasquatch lights
Extra washer bottle for headlights
Extra washer bottle to squirt out to crowds on pass side
Rocket booster..

Just sayin

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Here's one last video of everything once I got some other things added.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online