cdr ats 088

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then a custom intake an build your on spot inline with the intake an run it into there or run it into exhaust. I have the same turbo an had same problem only place i would think you could find one is ebay.

Blind Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldn't even find the grommet. I tried every auto parts store and dealer trying to match up something close. I figured ATS didn't make their grommet a custom fit. I can't find what they originally used :dunno

I eventually just used silicone to get the old grommet to seal. !.5 tears later and it's still holding up.

dgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not familiar with the ats setup. You want a bolt on solution I am guessing.
Jegs just sold me a banks cdr relocation kit. I believe this will bolt to the front of the IP cover and provide a nipple. Then I need to find a way to mount the cdr to provide a route for the crank case gases to the intake or I need to buy a Chevy (the horror) cdr that will give me a nipple on both ends of the cdr. Then I will need a nipple on my intake to connect that side.

Hope that makes sense. It is much clearer if you look at a Chevy (the horror) cdr. It could be that all you need is the banks piece to get away from the grommet issue you are having

Now who makes 1 inch pcv hose?

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Get the Banks CDR relocator that will give you a hose nipple on your pump bolt cover at the front of your engine and bolt a new CDR to the 088 air filter housing, then take a piece of heavy wire and bend it to make the trip between the fittings ( hint, get a few old coat hangers and bend them up a few different routes ) then take these wires to your friendly neighborhood parts store and spend an afterrnoon digging through pre bent heater hoses till you find one or two that will match the fittings and bends , or go to a hose shop and get a chunk of breather hose straight and wriggle it in and hope it doesnt kink, you can get curved corner supports to prevent kinking on 90 deg corners that are made from plastic and metal that snap over the hose