Can I use Fuel Oil in a 6.9?

drewr13NJ

Reaction score
Yes, off road fuel will run in these trucks. The front tank in my IDI was full of it when I bought it. It ran poorly on the front tank due to a rust pin hole on the pickup(sucking air), so it never was used up. It was a farm truck, so someone probably put farm fuel in it at some point.

I always wondered about being inspected. I guess as long as you don't draw attention to yourself, you probably won't be inspected. I'm running blends of used motor oil as fuel, and worried about not paying road tax on it as well... I do blend with gasoline, so I pay some road tax at least and I splash some road diesel in from time to time too.

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
Originally question was “Can I run fuel oil in a 6.9?”
ANSWER: NO, NO, NO!
So that means fuel oil is not good for 6.9’s and 7.3’s……. tears ‘em up! Guts ’em! Thrashes them!!!!
So now lot you guys got lots no good fuel oil…… and no where to put it or how get rid of it!!!!
ANSWER #2: MY HOUSE….. just swing on by and pump/pour ’yo hard to get rid of BAD, BAD, BAD fuel oil in that long, long row of empty barrels, the row of barrels out there lined up along my north fence……. I’ll try figure out what to do with it!!!!
BTW my phone # is BR549
LOL LOL LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online