Bye Bye Old Reliable

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The '90 Dually finally sold. Buyer flew in from GA picked her up and off they went.

Gonna miss her as even though she frustrated me a bit in the end, she never let me down and brought me through some rough financial times.:cheers:

Good news is the new owner has been an oilburner for several years and works maintenance so hopefully she'll be kept up.

Even better news is I can keep the memory alive as we just put a portion of the procedes down on a new travel trailer but that will be the subject of another thread when we pick it up tomorrow after the dealer finishes the final prep.:D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't hurt to throw a "in memoriam" to your signiture, least some new person read your sig and wonder why you'd know anything about an IDI.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't hurt to throw a "in memoriam" to your signiture, least some new person read your sig and wonder why you'd know anything about an IDI.

Good idea.....Done, added the rest I have had over the last 21 years so there would be no doubt in somebodies mind why I might know just a little bit about a truck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online