Buy me this.... its awesome

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap, an F250 half track!!!!!!!!:hail:hail:hail:hail
Now all you need is a howitzer bolted to the bed.

Copied and saved to hard drive;Sweet

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
bet that thing has a top speed of like 15mph - be great as he said for a snow plow on a lot or something but with the tracks on there she ain't gonna be a highway princess.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who would need to steer? Just go over whatever is in your way. LOL

I agree it looks really cool, but no doubt has some draw backs.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
bet that thing has a top speed of like 15mph - be great as he said for a snow plow on a lot or something but with the tracks on there she ain't gonna be a highway princess.

They had a once of these setups on "Trucks" one time only it had a triangular shaped track on the front. One rear axle was just an idler axle and he ran it 60 MPH down the road! I was waiting for a track to exit stage left, but it didn't, said it was designed to run like that...hate to be around when the design failed though! :)

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
They had a once of these setups on "Trucks" one time only it had a triangular shaped track on the front. One rear axle was just an idler axle and he ran it 60 MPH down the road! I was waiting for a track to exit stage left, but it didn't, said it was designed to run like that...hate to be around when the design failed though! :)

Those were made by Mattracks or something to that effect - they also make them for ATV's as well. They is pricey that's for sure....

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Those were made by Mattracks or something to that effect - they also make them for ATV's as well. They is pricey that's for sure....

Not sure on the name, but yeah, I saw the one on ATV's too. And yeah, they were pretty pricey.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score

I seen that show! The only thing that stopped them was serious rock crawling. They would handle mud, snow and sand like a champ though!

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
theres a few people here that run full tracked buggies and they are awesome, turn sharp and will go threw anything.