Reaction score
As mine sits now:

You must be registered for see images attach

Even has the original stereo in it.

I bought it in April 2013, probably paid a bit too much at $2600 but it's spent it's entire life in Eastern Oregon and a diesel bullnose in good condition is hard to find around here. I've had to replace the radiator, water pump, fuel return lines, window channels, rear wheel seals, and now the transmission. Soon it'll get a Carrier e-pump, new injectors, windshield and new glow plugs.

While doing the window channel I found a "For Sale" sign in the door with this news paper clipping taped to it...

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
Clean rig for Oregon! And that stock seat and interior shows it was cared for somewhat. I like the red and gray

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

randomguy

Reaction score
Clean rig for Oregon! And that stock seat and interior shows it was cared for somewhat. I like the red and gray

No rust that I can tell anywhere, even in the cab corners. Granted if we get into the double digits for rain in a year it's considered a lot.

Truck does need a decent amount of work, but find a truck that's 28 years old(built 11/85) that doesn't. My goal is to eventually do a light resto with fresh paint in the factory scheme. Only big mods will be a Dana 60 front(stock F350 height) and a new intake system for the turbo. Rest is just fix it up.

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
While doing the window channel I found a "For Sale" sign in the door with this news paper clipping taped to it...

Oh jebus is that 12,500?

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
this is the paint im wantin on my truck once its basicly done.i just don't know how it would look.what do yall think?

Attachments

• untitled60.png
    untitled60.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 258

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
wouldnt look bad...prep prep prep...the better the prep the better the paint job. also be careful when spraying metallic or you will get tiger stripes

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
As mine sits now:

Did you tilt your seat forward and look at the fiber board cover on the back? Carefully pull the black push pins out of it and look. You may find your trucks build sheet. This is where I found mine. Had it been the front seat, would have been lost forever (front bench seat was removed)

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
Some Night time photos. I'll add daytime photos later. This is after I took the shell off

You must be registered for see images

Tim4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1985 F250 two wheel drive. C6.

113,000 original miles. It's just a nice little truck.

The push button radio still works although I haven't tried the cassette player yet.

Attachments

• little blue front.jpg
    little blue front.jpg
    829 KB · Views: 196