Bullnose/Slantnose Diesel Picture Thread

Cainon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does have a decent turn radius. It wasnt for sale when I found it. Found out it had the 6.9 and I had to have it. After a month of "its rotting away sitting there, let me rebuild it" managed to pick it up for $1500. Got all the original papers and manuals with it too. Even the hand written warranty papers from 84. Runs great other then the typical water separator giving me troubles with letting air in. And a bad connection somewhere with the brake lights. Still trying to figure that one out. It's going to be my drive and revive daily once brake lights are fixed. Only 134,000 miles.

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It does have a decent turn radius. It wasnt for sale when I found it. Found out it had the 6.9 and I had to have it. After a month of "its rotting away sitting there, let me rebuild it" managed to pick it up for $1500. Got all the original papers and manuals with it too. Even the hand written warranty papers from 84. Runs great other then the typical water separator giving me troubles with letting air in. And a bad connection somewhere with the brake lights. Still trying to figure that one out. It's going to be my drive and revive daily once brake lights are fixed. Only 134,000 miles.
I really like the looks of it!
134,000 is extremely low miles, the old non electronic odometer rolls over at 100k. Are you sure that it's not on its second or third trip around the clock?

Cainon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the looks of it!
134,000 is extremely low miles, the old non electronic odometer rolls over at 100k. Are you sure that it's not on its second or third trip around the clock?

Positive. The guy I bought it from I know. It's my wife's best friends dad. It was at his shop when I first seen it. It was a friend of his who bought it about a year and a half ago from the original owner in Oklahoma. The original owner bought it in 84 and it never left his farm. Only 26k miles on it at that time. When the last guy owned it he drove for a year and claimed it was just too slow for him so he went a bought a dodge. Sat at the guys shop that I know since this past may. So assuming the last guy put 100k miles on it in a year and odometer reading 34k now I get 134k. if he put 200k on it in a year that's be pretty damn impressive lol.

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Positive. The guy I bought it from I know. It's my wife's best friends dad. It was at his shop when I first seen it. It was a friend of his who bought it about a year and a half ago from the original owner in Oklahoma. The original owner bought it in 84 and it never left his farm. Only 26k miles on it at that time. When the last guy owned it he drove for a year and claimed it was just too slow for him so he went a bought a dodge. Sat at the guys shop that I know since this past may. So assuming the last guy put 100k miles on it in a year and odometer reading 34k now I get 134k. if he put 200k on it in a year that's be pretty damn impressive lol.

Wow! That's quite a find, and the right price too!
Welcome to the forum:peelout

Cainon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plus all the paperwork that I found in the glovebox
Wow! That's quite a find, and the right price too!
Welcome to the forum:peelout

Yes indeed. I was very lucky with this one. And thank you. Glad I found this site. It's very helpful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online