Bronco Seat Adjuster

RedTruck

Reaction score
I've been working on getting some different seats in an 84 extended cab. I'm wondering if you fellas with Bronco's can answer a couple of questions.

Do your seats fold forward so people can get in the back seat?

When you do this does your seat slide all the way forward?

Could anyone get a few pics of the seat adjuster mechanism and some measurements?

Does the center console bolt in as a permenent structure, such that it does not move back and forth with the seats?

I've got a nice set of seats from a '98 Dodge that I'm hoping I can mount on a set of Bronco seat adjusters. I've had them in the pickup before. They work great for me, but my wife can't reach the pedals, when the seats are all the way forward.

I would sure appreciate any help.

Thanks and have a great Christmas.

Paul

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(They work great for me, but my wife can't reach the pedals)

Looks like someone is trying to keep the wife away from his truck:)

Heck, If you can improve your comfort while keeping her out of the drivers seat, sounds like ur trying to kill two birds with one stone;)

Black Horse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my 79 the pass side tips ahead, its hinged at the front and the whole seat tips up and leans forward. The drivers side pivots ahead at the normal point . The console is a permanent structure.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
'92 and up have dual sliding front seat on the passenger side. after punching out a windshield with a fold foward seat, I got a set of eddie bauer buckets that slid foward far enough that even the laziest person could get out the back seat area of a SC truck;Sweet

82F100SWB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, the 92+ trucks have the dual sliding seats on both sides. VERY convenient.. The older fold forward seat is a PITA, Have one in my reg cab diesel F250... it's a pain to get behind the seat because of the lack of slider.

RedTruck

Reaction score
Thanks fellas. Once I get the problem solved I'll post some pictures.

94+ it is, but not easy to find.

Paul

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert