Bought full exhaust and body mounts.

larson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my truck has factory exhaust aside from the 5in tip someone installed prior to me owning it and running no muffler. I had a big ass muffler put in years ago. I was looking at how hacked up and crappy the whole system looked so i ordered the dynomax system hoping it sounds good maybe get some extra power from it. Anyone have any comments on the system good or bad? It had good reviews for the most part. I also bought the energy suspension body mount kit with hardwear.

pafixitman

Reaction score
I think the dynomax is the system Banks used as part of their Powerpack system. If so I have had it on two trucks. My dually both na and turbo and now my current truck has it.

I don't mind it. The CC after it was turbo'd had a nice sound. Frankly I am too old to care about an exhaust sound now a days. I prefer mellow, in which case this exhaust is fine for me.

larson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the dynomax is the system Banks used as part of their Powerpack system. If so I have had it on two trucks. My dually both na and turbo and now my current truck has it.

I don't mind it. The CC after it was turbo'd had a nice sound. Frankly I am too old to care about an exhaust sound now a days. I prefer mellow, in which case this exhaust is fine for me.

Yeah im not looking for extreme loudness. I just wanted the bigger pipe under the truck from the manifold back.
The stock setup is pretty small.

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy runs it on his na crew cab. It’s very quiet cruising but noticeable if he gets on it. Out side the truck is pretty loud but not obnoxious. I like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mblaney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put the Dynomax kit on my NA truck and hated it. Really interfered with my hilly-billy music. Once I put a turbo on it is perfect!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online