bolt pattern

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
carefull, chevy parts on your Ford is a disaster waiting to happen :)

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
YES ITS A 8 ON 6.5 BOLT CIRCLE, BUT LIKE WHITEBOY SAID, YOU MAY HAVE TO OPEN UP THE CENTERS.

Bashby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but it think most of the aftermarket wheels had a big enough center hole to fit all makes. It wouldn't make sense to make different ones.

Reaction score
I'm not sure, but it think most of the aftermarket wheels had a big enough center hole to fit all makes. It wouldn't make sense to make different ones.

True, most aftermarket wheels will have a large enough hub clearance to accomodate as wide a range of vehicles as possible. That being said, making sure to use appropriate adapters in these instances is a good idea. Good article on this stuff: http://tires.about.com/od/understanding_wheels/a/hub-centric-vs-lug-centric-wheels.htm

I cannot see the pics in the CL post (blocked right now), so I made the assumption we're talking about OE GM wheels, hence my first post.

Mike

idiburner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guy for the help here is two pictures i am sure they will fit but never hurts to know for sure.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like they should fit ok, but I would be more worried about the 16.5" tires as they seem to be getting far less popular than 16" tires. Just my .02 worth, good luck in finding some cool Craigslist sneakers ;Sweet

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little spendy, given the rust, and the condition of the tires (I call BS on the "45%"...).

If you're set on going 16.5s, here's a MUCH cleaner set, with all the bling, a little closer to you: http://madison.craigslist.org/pts/4710976494.html . An inch wider, though, so you'll need some big shoes.

This kid - http://madison.craigslist.org/pts/4693375050.html - is always coming into Ford part-outs (I think you bought that PCM from him at Jefferson).

What, in particular, are you looking for? Wide/narrow? Steelie/aluminum? Etc.

jaluhn83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't had much trouble with 16.5s myself - not as many choices as 16" sure, but when I needed new tires on short notice last summer I was easily able to find a set in stock at the local tire mart (or whatever chain store it was....)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin