Blue Smoke

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
i cant beilieve you dont get more smoke than that as cold as its been here in tn lately, i cranked mine the other day and it smoked the hole yard outLOL but then again i dont have glow plugs,

Its perfectly normal for a diesel to smoke a light color smoke until it up to tempuature

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
were are you located in chatt? reason i ask is im about 60-70 miles north of chattanooga

mikelara

ftwo5oh
Reaction score
im new to deisel tech, but how does you truck fire up cold with no gp's? ether? is there any drawback from this besides all the smoke?

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
everyone on here has mixed emotions about ether(starting fluid) i dont have a problem with it, but thats my opinion i dont use much just enough for it to fire it dont take much, i think the only time you would have a problem is if you shot to much in the motor or you shot it onto a hot glow plug which could be the last time that motor fired;Really, so if your going to use ether you have to know all your glow plugs are not working or you unplug them, my glow plugs a gone i deleted them so i dont have that to worry about

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online