Bio additives for cold weather!!

Carl_F350

I Support the..
Reaction score
;Sweet Very informative. Thanks for the time and effort. I'm thinking of doing a similar test with WVO/Diesel/additives. I need to find a spare fridge, The wife would freak if I did it in ours.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
i'm not sure but i think test two is with oil? i did some 50/50 test on some wvo samples i had (ie chinese, pizza shop, turkey fryer, mix) 5 two liter bottles, 1l of wvo heated to remove water and 1l diesel, a dash of power service, mix well, let set out over night got down to around 20f in morning all looked just as they had been when mixed. all went straight in tank! PS rocks!!!!

Exekiel69

Reaction score
h2odrx said:
i'm not sure but i think test two is with oil? i did some 50/50 test on some wvo samples i had (ie chinese, pizza shop, turkey fryer, mix) 5 two liter bottles, 1l of wvo heated to remove water and 1l diesel, a dash of power service, mix well, let set out over night got down to around 20f in morning all looked just as they had been when mixed. all went straight in tank! PS rocks!!!!

That is also my idea, 50/50 mix and add power service. I don't see why it should not work, but I guess a heater some place would not do bad either.