Best source for Banks parts

bghnkinf350

Reaction score
Hey guys, I picked up my Sidewinder today - woooooooo freaking hooooooooo!!!!!!

It is pretty complete, except for some parts. I am missing the hat o ring, oil pressure, line oil drain grommet, and CDR adapter for the front of the IP. I am also missing the CDR block off. Is there a good place to get these (or does anyone have them)? I am going to have an up pipe made for it. Bow hard are these parts to get, or what have you guys done to overcome these missing parts?

On a side note - it looks like I might have a banks Y pipe for sale soon!

Thanks for any and all help!

91flatbed

Reaction score
Most of the parts you are looking for can be purchased directly from Banks. I ordered a block off plate and o ring, a oil to turbo supply line, and a oil drain line from them, and the customer service guys were great. If you have the part numbers to your missing parts, they can have what you need in a mail in no time flat.

bghnkinf350

Reaction score
Cool, thank you! This is my first experience with Banks and my first experience with a turbo too!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Banks is my thoughts for the parts you need. If your turbo is wastegated I do not think you need an intake hat o-ring. The hat to intake manifold uses the same gasket that any 4 barrel carb uses and they are in any auto parts stores. The turbo to intake that uses a short length of rubber hose...

ford390gashog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Banks has all the parts you need BUT the CDR adapter may be more than you want to spend! Its $126.00 for that apdater when I bought mine from them in 2008 and the CDR block off while not cheap is a decent price for around $30.00.