Been gone for a long time, just stopped by to see what's new..

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Hey, I just wanted to say hello too. I am deployed alot these days and when I am not deployed I am training somewhere else. I am deployed right now to Afghanistan, so I read alot more here than while I am home. But I still think about the IDI's here and there. The Dodge is doing well for me though. No problems and I have about 64K on it already. I would like to a nice two wheel drive IDI for tinkering around in.

Good to see you guys are all staying busy, glad to here the trucks are still running. I think I saw reklunds truck in diesel power awhile back. That was pretty awesome. Scotty

Hey Happy birthday man! and when ya get back look me up I might have the IDI you want. ;Sweet

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
I always like to read your stuff and the rv.net stuff. Man, I must be getting older. Scotty

HBD Scotty! I laughed out loud when I read that. I get on there once in a while too. When ya coming home??

It's like we got old home week going in here..........

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the HBD. I won't get home until Mar-Apr. How is everything going? You got the RV stored up for the winter? I cannot wait to get home and break mine out for another trip. Scotty

Attachments

• Raptor and Truck.jpg
    Raptor and Truck.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 11
  • Raptor and Truck1.jpg
    Raptor and Truck1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Raptor and Truck 2.jpg
    Raptor and Truck 2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Raptor and Truck 3.jpg
    Raptor and Truck 3.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Raptor and Truck4.jpg
    Raptor and Truck4.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 13

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is 40ft and the last time I rolled across the scales I weighed 25,173lb combined. It is usually not that heavy, but I had 4 quads and all the waste water tanks were full and I had everything under the sun loaded in the trailer since it was raining and nobody wanted to pack their things in the back of the their own trucks. I usually teeter right around 23K combined. It pulls really well, the truck and the trailer. Most of the weight in on the trailer, with three axles... Scotty

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the HBD. I won't get home until Mar-Apr. I cannot wait to get home and break mine out for another trip. Scotty

Scotty, you should haul that beast of an RV to the IDI Rally. I'd be really cool to meet you in person......plus, it is always a great time.

Heath

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I will have to look up the info. I am moving up to Northern Va in July, so between going to the SNCO Advanced Course and some other schools after I return and moving up to Va in July I have a pretty open schedule! I have always wanted to attend one of the Rally's and would have if my old IDI had stayed together. Not blaming the truck, cause it was one of the best yet! Send me some details and I will see where I fall out during the rally. Thanks for the invitation. You guys are the best. Dodge guys are pretty cool too, but you guys are a good bunch!... Scotty

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Thanks for the HBD. I won't get home until Mar-Apr. How is everything going? You got the RV stored up for the winter? I cannot wait to get home and break mine out for another trip. Scotty

Work sucks, just come to a complete halt. The RV is winterized & stored until spring. We didn't do much this past year with fuel being so high but we did manage 3-4 trips. The wife isn't crazy about winter camping so we're done for the year. We had a great time in SC this year. We were right on the beach. Heres a few shots from the top of the trailer.

When's the rally & where? I guess I still have a ford with a 7.3 in it so I could get in the door ahead of Scotty, right?;Really:backoff:cheers::shoot:

Attachments

• DSC04196.jpg
    DSC04196.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC04197.jpg
    DSC04197.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC04205.jpg
    DSC04205.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 7

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scott brings up a good point. I could always put his Truck and Trailer behind the Raptor (kinda like a TOAD vehicle). That way we could split the fuel for the trip! HA. I think the Dodge could handle them!

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Scott brings up a good point. I could always put his Truck and Trailer behind the Raptor (kinda like a TOAD vehicle). That way we could split the fuel for the trip! HA. I think the Dodge could handle them!

You must be sucking in too much desert air. Are you saying your dodge could pull your trailer, my truck & trailer through the gate at the ralley? Is that what I just read? :backoff

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fizzle