banks?

jaymayisback3

Reaction score
i see they have 94-present banks upgrades, but no first gen? after looking through their site, they have upgrade packs for 5.9 cummins motorhomes-93-98, so since it fits a 93 would it fit first gen? thanks

Last edited:

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Banks stuff in my opinion is over-rated....you will find that is the opinion of a lot of people as well.

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
Banks is high-priced garbage. Don't waste your money on one of their "systems." If you need the additional power, go to a reputable local diesel shop and have them upgrade your truck. You will get exactly what you need without the overpriced bravo sierra that Banks comes up with.

The only thing that Banks ever got right on these trucks was the 3-gauge dash pod that they used to sell. Banks long ago quit developing packages for these trucks as far as I know.

jaymayisback3

Reaction score
yeah i shouldve known it would be too good to be true. everything on there website says things like "more hp, more torque, lower egts, better fuel economy, more airflow, relieves back pain, lowers income tax yadda yadda yadda. ill steer clear! ;Sweet

Begle1

Reaction score
Well, you can get more HP, more torque, lower EGT's, better fuel economy and more airflow.

You can just do it for half the price as what Banks will charge. Depending on your goals.

I don't know what Banks would include, but apart from the dash pod it's nothing that can't be had elsewhere for cheaper. They might give you a converter, injectors, gauges, a turbo upgrade, intake and exhaust... All available better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance