Banks Turbo

Guntherx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a Banks turbo? I bought it some time ago and have decided I will never get around to putting it on. Oh and I need money. That's the worst. It is the earlier style with big square box air cleaner.

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im very interested in the turbo setup, also if your interested in making your trk 4wd we could make a deal

Guntherx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Info

Ok. First I bought it used. I believe it has almost everything you will need. Here is what I KNOW it doesn't have.
1. No y pipe
2. no pyrometer
3. No boost gauge
Other than this I do not know anything about it other than I bought it to to install on my truck.
I would think it is worth around $800, but will consider offers.

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh ok, without the y-pipe it makes it worth a lot less, i have seen kits go on e-bay for around 600-800 bucks and have everything to set them up. so to get 800 out of a kit that is missing a part that is needed as much as the y-pipe, someone would have to blow there turbo apart in frt of your house and need to get somewhere the next day (life or death) and you happen to have it. a more realistic price would prob be around 350 depending on how old the turbo kit is and what all parts are there, also banks stopped making parts to rebuild there turbo for the 6.9/7.3 and stopped making kits for them as well. can you post up some pics of what you do have and see what the part number is on the turbo so we know what you do have?

Guntherx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will have to get it out again to get some pics. I may not be able to get to it for a few days so if you don't hear from me hit me again with a PM.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin