Banks Sale

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
I just got this from Banks. Funny how they never replied to my emails when I needed some info, but they saved my address.

<If you’re even thinking of buying a Banks Power product, your timing couldn’t be better! As a valued Banks customer, you can enjoy whopping discounts on selected Banks merchandise.

WHAT’S THE DEAL? At Banks, we just completed our annual stock adjustment, where our Stocking Dealers are allowed to return or exchange over-stocked items.

YEAH, SO?? Well, we’ve got a bunch of components and complete systems in their original shipping boxes. And while the cartons may be a little worn, the products inside are perfect.

WHY DON’T YOU JUST RE-BOX ‘EM? We used to do that. But putting all those products into new boxes and back into inventory takes too much time and money. So we decided to offer them to our customers—like you—at substantial discounts!

AND THE CATCH? There isn’t any. The products are in perfect condition and include full factory warranties! OK, maybe there is one little catch: the stuff will go fast, and supplies are limited.

So don’t delay! Take advantage of this rare opportunity to save a bundle on Banks components and complete engineered systems (including Bundles!)

Call 1-800-340-7751 – Monday-Friday 6:00 am - 6:00 pm (PST), for more information on what’s available. Don’t wait, because supplies of the deeply discounted Banks merchandise are limited!>

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I called them for some "parts" that I may have "needed" if the price was right. They only have complete kits that they are selling.... No parts. Micheal knew who I was by my name so I asked him for a turbo or down pipe. Nope, just complete kits.....:moon:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
here's an alternative suggestion if you have to buy a complete kit...
look up the username "Huff" at STD and pm him there. Why? Even though you may not be paying the ever elusive "bottom dollar", you will be buying some priceless after sale support. He is a dealer for Banks and Hypermax;Sweet

TOTHEMAX!

Reaction score
i got the same postcard message in the mail the other day. from what ive heard banks isnt all that great. but im still learning to whats all aviable for the 7.3

akoldnav

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't receive that postcard. I have two trucks with the Banks Sidewinder and have had one with an older style Banks. I think they are actually excellent turbos. The kit was complete from turbo to exhaust and was easy to isntall. Just my opinion.

akoldnav

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
I already have one of their kits on the motor I'm using and just wanted some info on it. I guess they would rather sell me a complete kit. Imagine that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert