Banks or factory turbo?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like that truck may have witnessed a tornado or two in its lifetime. :eek: That's probably where the hail came from.

ramon f350

Reaction score
Nah we get hail here all the time when it rains. it is usually just pea sized but once or twice a year we will get the golfball on up sized that is always fun!!!

Ramon

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is a sweet truck Gary. The hood looks like the hood on my gasser. When I was in college, a huge storm came through campus and dumped golf ball to tennis ball sized hail. Lucky for me, the truck was parked under a tree which deflected some on the hail. The dealerships in town, however, lost entire inventories.

I wish the project truck was a Crew Cab SRW. That is a nice rig. It would be a great project truck for you. Are you still looking for a project????

OH YEAH.....That's an ATS turbo with a hack job homemade intake.

Heath

82fordtruck

Reaction score
Heath,

Don't wish for a crew cab. They both have their place. I'd really like to have my CC dually 2wd (which I have), and a 4x4 SRW regular cab (like you have) both. One or the other just can't do everything.

Mine turns too wide, and is hard to park. Yours can park on wet grass and get back off. Mine bottoms out when trying to drive through fields and over berms unless I'm careful, and yours can't tow what mine can.

See what I mean?? Your truck is just fine the way it is. Get another one before you keep wishing for something different and don't like your truck anymore....

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
So what do you guys say it worth? KBB says between $4,200 and $5,400

Last edited:

82fordtruck

Reaction score
well - I think 6-7k.

Only because of the 4wd. It's in good condition though. We'll see. Truck prices have been more depressed since he hurricane. Maybe it'll only hit 5 or 5500, but I doubt it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online