Bad day for the '92

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
I like a dually myself if it's 4x4. In a 2wd a dually will get stuck in water puddle on black top. LOL

pennsylvaniabo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeh it would be a lifted 4x4 dually essentially. i would run 265's all around till they wore out then prolly 255's

pennsylvaniabo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to sorta put it in perspective.....i can get a clean srw bed for $1k.....repaint whole truck

or get complete dually for $1500 and then swap bed, axle, tires, wheels, hubs, and repaint whole truck......and sell or scrap the rest?

pennsylvaniabo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i tow 2-3 times a month. when i do tow it's usually 15k+. It's mainly used to tow, and sits during the week then gets driven on the weekends

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
The dually is great for towing but not necessary. And depending where you go, a dually gets charged tolls like big trucks

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like a dually myself if it's 4x4. In a 2wd a dually will get stuck in water puddle on black top. LOL

lmao.
just about.:rotflmao
see where my trucks parked in the avatar on the left.
with snow on the ground locked in 4wd she wont back up(im talking already plowed.)i have to drive forward down across the lawn to the side street.:D
in her defense,there's no weight in the bed yet though lol.
i never thought of lifting the bed,that could come in handy at times.
(first winter with my truck.)

Last edited:

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
be glad the cops didnt come they always come around here and dont wanna deal with it and say no fault
but id go dually wish that would happen to me i had some old head go around a corner too fast and crack my front end as his rear slid
it was no fault
cost me 250 to get the new front clip or 200 for a hood and grill for the bricknose bodystyle
but i want a dully swap so bad right now

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
doesnt pa turnpike do this?

Not sure about the PA turnpike.
The Delaware Bridge Commision(bridges between NJ and PA) charges .75 for a car, pick-up, even a dually pick up. And they charge 1.50 for a car(see above) towing a trailer. They charge 2.50 PER AXLE for ANY TRUCK with out a pick-up bed(f150 w a flat bed, daully w dump body,utility body,flat bed)

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Nice looking rig by the pics but... Another year and it will be burreid in the weeds.... So sad to see a rig like that just rusting away....

pennsylvaniabo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeh, if its a 4.10 truck i will prolly go the dually route. right now my time is limited so unless i get a killer deal i will just buy a bed and stay SRW lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online