B.O.O.B Express engine delivery?

f350flatbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I currently have a couple of offers for engines from other members and I would like to feel out the possibility of delivery via the BOOB express. Two engines are in Illinois and one is in Tennessee. I live right off I-65 in Birmingham, AL. Would anyone be travelling this route? Thanks in advance.

Paul B

gamudslinger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Middle Georgia. I have Tonka Doctor bringing me a trans. in a few weeks hopefully. If you PM him he may be able to swing in and grab it on his way through Tn. depending where in Tn the motor is located. I cant speek for him but you could ask and see. the worst he could say is no. Anyway I dont live that far from Birmingham....well about 4 hours but we could work something out as far as getting it to you. I have a shop I could store it in, space is limited right now because I have 3 project trucks going at one time but I could store it for a little while. It may be out of the way though.... I dont know, just throwing something out there.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All depends on what I am towing at the time. If I'm hauling a fiver I can't have anything taller than the bed sides which are about 19"

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Im also trying to get an engine shipped via the BOOB express, from illinoisboy. Got the deal for the engine worked out, but Im just trying to get it shipped to me.

mahcire

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
i'm located in So central Ky near Bowling Green, Ky. bout 90 mi N of nashville 110 mi S of louisville. glad to help if i can.