B.O.O.B. card

OkieGringo

OkieGringo aka Baja
Reaction score
I've made up a card that we could use to hand to people we come across with diesel trucks to help them and advertise this site. Mel thought it was a good idae. What do ya'll think about it? OkieGringo

Attachments

• BOOBcard.jpg
    BOOBcard.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 76

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea Okie!

what does it say? I cant quite make out the text...

On edit never mind, If i expand the pic i can read it.. looks good...

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okie, you have way, way too much time on your hands, just jerck'n your chain but it dose look good. Look'n forward to meet'n Ya @ the rally....... Jim

OkieGringo

OkieGringo aka Baja
Reaction score
Well, I guess that's enough positive input. I used Microsoft Publisher. How should I get the file to ya'll? Just send me your email address, I guess. If I already have yer email, just tell me to send it. OK? OkieGringo

OkieGringo

OkieGringo aka Baja
Reaction score
LUCKY_LARUE60 said:
Okie, you have way, way too much time on your hands, just jerck'n your chain but it dose look good. Look'n forward to meet'n Ya @ the rally....... Jim

Thanks Lucky, I hate to "BRUISED" you, ... see ya there. And the rest of ya'll... Be there or be square. If'n I don't at least try to look like I'm already doin' somethin' "Management" will come up with somethin' for me to do and it usually ain't fun, if'n ya knowse what I mean. :D At Office Depot I found some "bumper sticker" blanks that I can print up also.

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks really great Okie!! I could have used one a couple weeks ago. A guy at our County shop has a beautiful 1990 F250 King Cab IDI. He's owned it for about 6 years and didn't know anything about us. I was telling him about the site and the meet coming up. He's done nothing to the truck cept keep it clean and maintained...I started telling him bout all the cool stuff he needs to do - I just love spending other people's money!!! ;Sweet LOL
Anyways I'd love to have that file too, my email is in my profile page. Thanks!

OkieGringo

OkieGringo aka Baja
Reaction score
h2odrx
ericboutin
lucky larue60
gruss
f350camper
You ALL have your profile set to not accept emails. I get this message when I try to send email thru your profile page.
"Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails."
If'n ya want the file, change the setting. OG

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OkieGringo said:
h2odrx
ericboutin
lucky larue60
gruss
f350camper
You ALL have your profile set to not accept emails. I get this message when I try to send email thru your profile page.
"Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails."
If'n ya want the file, change the setting. OG

:confused: :confused: I just checked and it says I can accept email from other members?? I got a checkmark in there and everything?? Maybe one of the mods can enlighten us?

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okie,

Good idea, I like it. ;Sweet.

For all of you guys wanting Okie to mail it to ya, why dont you just save it from the attachement and open it in your word document and print it?

on edit; aric beat me to it