AutoRX Group Buy

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To the guys that purchased on the first case I got the box of RX yesterday and re-shipped via UPS.

I only have 8, maybe 11 confirmed bottles towards a second case of 24 so unless someone wants a bunch of bottles or some other folks step up to the plate it does not look like it will happen this year. If you want to get some PM me, I really want to get everyone that wanted some but I cant absorb the cost of the extra bottles and they will only give the discount by the case. I already have 6 from the first case for myself. Let me know.

tractorman86

Reaction score
I'm interested in 2-4 pm me the price please. I bought a treatments worth a long time ago but got somehow side tracked on the plan and never followed through...:rolleyes:

ford390gashog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted 3 bottles but never got a PM back ? I can paypal ASAP so thats no issue. I can buy more than 3 if I need to to help the cause!

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted 3 bottles but never got a PM back ? I can paypal ASAP so thats no issue. I can buy more than 3 if I need to to help the cause!

Sorry man, by the time you PMed me back the first case was locked up but you are one of the guys i consider confirmed towards a second case.

pm sent to 93 and tractor.

If anybody else wants RX pm me stating you are confirmed and have money on standby and can paypal. If I can get 24 bottles confirmed I will order the second case. I was told the deal he gave me was only good until Christmas, I will email tomorrow and see if they will extend it.

C'mon help these guys out and get some!

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I got right now, if I missed you speak up, I tried my best to keep up with all the ***.

johneich-4
ford390gashog-3+
Dave7.3-2

ford390gashog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To all those that have either purchased from 84TD or plan to. I think we all owe a huge THANK YOU;Sweet . He has done all the foot work, shipping and paying for the case up front :hail (Don't post any numbers if you know the price:backoff) but its no small feat. People like this are few and far between and I'm grateful for what he has and continues to do. :thumbsup:

paulb3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to try but I think shipping to Hawaii would be crazy.

Diesile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
84TD, I got your pm and pmed back on the shipping.

Would you like a resend, I know you've been busy.

Lorin

Diesile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
84TD, I got your pm and pmed back on the shipping.

Would you like a resend, I know you've been busy.

Lorin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online