AutoRX Group Buy

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First of all...

THIS IS CONFIDENTIAL FOR THIS FORUMS MEMBERS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT POST THIS ANYWHERE ELSE ONLINE, DO NOT EMAIL THIS TO ANYONE YOUR DISCRETION IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

I have arranged a group buy with the owner of Auto RX, Frank. We need to collectively buy at least 24 bottles and we can get some really good pricing. I cant post the pricing publicly so PM me, I dont get on everyday so it may be a day or so before I get back to you. I would like to do the purchase the 19th or 20th if we get enough people.

If you are in, post in this thread how many bottles you are in for. I think the gurus here recommend 2 or 3 for a idi. I am sure someone will post their thoughts. This stuff is awesome so if you are have been on the fence about trying it the time is now.

http://www.auto-rx.com/

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mods if there is a way to restrict public access to the thread(ie not google searchable) so you HAVE to be logged in to view it? I could put the pricing right in the thread. Is that possible?

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just finished my 3 bottle treatment in my truck and did the same on our jeep too, otherwise i would be ALL over this!

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
What's the reg price? And can this be found in any auto parts store?

I love deals, but i'm not one to be buying off the internet...

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
PM me a price please... Might try it too...???? I don't know though....?????

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
What's the reg price? And can this be found in any auto parts store?

Reg price for a single bottle is $27 something. Price per bottle drops the more you buy.

You cannot buy it in any store or anywhere else (as far as i know). They only sell it themselves because there are specific directions to follow...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online