AutoRX Group Buy

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, I got clarification from Frank. I have to buy case qty of 24 and I have to collect all the money and ship the bottles out myself. No big deal, I have a shipping dept at work and I will just do a flat rate of $12 for shipping to anywhere in USA using UPS. I am going to PM the pricing now. I am going to go in order of posts and go up to 24, then I will see how close we can get to 48. Just to make this easy I think I need to restrict it to paypal payments only. After I PM the price if you are 100% in, reply saying so and when we have 24 confirmed I will get the folks doing it to send the money and I will order the case or cases.

Sound Good?

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, I got clarification from Frank. I have to buy case qty of 24 and I have to collect all the money and ship the bottles out myself. No big deal, I have a shipping dept at work and I will just do a flat rate of $12 for shipping to anywhere in USA using UPS. I am going to PM the pricing now. I am going to go in order of posts and go up to 24, then I will see how close we can get to 48. Just to make this easy I think I need to restrict it to paypal payments only. After I PM the price if you are 100% in, reply saying so and when we have 24 confirmed I will get the folks doing it to send the money and I will order the case or cases.

Sound Good?

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have like 20 *** and apparently you can only reply once per 60 seconds. I dont have time to sit here for 20 mins right now, I will be in touch with you guys later.

DOE-SST

1994 E350
Reaction score
I may be in for 3-4 bottles, depending on price and further research.

Please PM me the price, thanks.

Diesile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in for either 3 or 6, PM me w/pricing.

I do not use PP, I would priority mail you the USPS M.O.

Let me know, thanks Lorin.

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have enough people for the first case of 24 and the *** have been sent. I am going to order it on friday so I can give them a chance to send the money.

I can do a second case if there is more interest. Anybody wanting in after this is on the waiting list. Judging by the # of people that replied I think its a definite possibility. Let me know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online