Autolite Glow Plugs

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I was just surfing on Ebay and found a set of crapolites for our trucks and 5 bidders have bid up to $26.00 for a set of eight... Well, heres hoping it wouks out for the lucky winner of them......:D

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Maybe somebody needs some fodder for target practice :shoot:
It's times like this I feel bad about ebays auction interference policy, but I guess, if they own enough computer to go on ebay, they could have made it by here by now for some learnin' :backoff

--------Robert

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
The title of your post scared me! I thought, man, HE KNOWS BETTER! :)

Sorry to hear about the studs, some good luck has got to come your way! Rubbing two nickels together for you! :)

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He might get away with just burning themout sooner than they should if he has a solid state system...if its a 6.9 system..look out!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Somebody here should create an ebay add that will show up in the same search for glow plugs, and the add should read "Glow Plugs - Autolight, Champion, CHEAP FIX" And then in the body, Post "For Sale - Information on how to recover from buying cheap glow plugs on ebay that swell and ruin your engine." The winner would recieve a post card with the URL of this web site printed on the back. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online