Aussie headlights for Bricknose 87-91

03wr250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well in case yall havent heard what is going on in fakebook.
the elusive austrailian headlights for bricknose 87-91 fords have been found.
All the info you need is on their website.
Obs solutions remade the original aussie headlights then found the originals shortcomings and fixed them A whole complete swap from factory headlights to aussies (minus the 5x7 headlights themselves, as they say on their site everyone will have their own preference.)

https://squareup.com/store/obssolut...Qc_XfpO0ZkHcc30_qz5yi8k0vykWECgfSIhllT27WZbnE

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that. Looks stupid simple too except for the bezel around the light.

However... It's still cheaper than actually sourcing Aussie lights!

Hagan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that. Looks stupid simple too except for the bezel around the light.

However... It's still cheaper than actually sourcing Aussie lights!

Yeah the brackets do look simple. My brother and I actually talked about making these a couple months ago but didnt know how to make the plastic shrouds.

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The plastic shrouds would have to be injection molded. I don't know what the going rate would be to have them made up in small quantities. For all I know, the price might not even be out of line.

03wr250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
personally I think they are cheap since I have $600 into a set sourced from australia. May not be much there,per se but huge amounts of r&d in product development to make your own, and make it better than aussies. besides good labor aint cheap.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had actually looked into this a smidge during my endeavor with the bricknose a pillar gauge pods injection molding, I think the price isn’t that far off what it would cost to get a product like this made, but they are making a decent profit. Something to keep in mind with this, when a company like this does make a profit it usually ends with the buisness expanding to offer more cool parts, so just think of it as a forward investment on the next cool part for your truck;)

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested however it says "Out of Stock".

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anxious to see some installations and read some reviews. Did any members buy?

pafixitman

Reaction score
Anxious to see some installations and read some reviews. Did any members buy?
I am not sure of members. I’m so far behind on where I hoped to be with my truck, but I have been trying to follow this. Money has been reallocated for life’s events over my truck but the wife really likes the looks of these and is not opposed to the additional $$over eBay replacement stock lights.