Atten: All Rally Dyno Participants..

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you did not get a copy of your dyno curve at TS Performance..... let me know. I have a few from some of your pulls. If you didn't get yours and you want it, I will mail it to you.;Sweet

Heath

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
they gave me a print out right there, is it anything fancier?

catman

Reaction score
dyno results

I do not meen to hi-jack thread, but curious about the moose pump and injectors. I realize that we did not see the real potential on the dyno. But how do you feel this combo performs in your day to day driving. Once again i dont meen to hi-jack thanks

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I think its funny when someone says "I don't mean to hi-jack the thread",.....Then they hi-jack the thread.

Anyway, just an observation, and I didn't mean to hi-jack the thread,.. ;Really

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do not meen to hi-jack thread, but curious about the moose pump and injectors. I realize that we did not see the real potential on the dyno. But how do you feel this combo performs in your day to day driving. Once again i dont meen to hi-jack thanks

I don't have a Moose Pump. I will when my DPS modified IP needs replacing. I think the Moose injectors are better injector overall. They pop at 2300psi, they give excellent atomization of fuel, they have an excellent spray pattern, the truck idle normally, starts easier, and I can now peg my 15 psi boost gauge. For other thoughts see the recent DPS Stage 1 thread and the dyno results thread.

Heath

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
I think it's funny when someone hi jacks a thread to point out that someone hi jacked a thread and then some other guy hi jacks the thread to point out the first 2 hi jackers.

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well back to the point, i was wondering if you could post the dyno curves up on here so we can see the differences in the trucks. if they are already posted point me in the right direction...