ATS intake hat

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
if

Last edited:

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Yes I have one. Its boxed and ready to ship. Its for the 088 System if that makes any difference to you. Do you have a pic of what you're trying to make work?

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
This is a picture of what I have and what you'll get in the box, no the SK 1/2" drive set isn't included. lol
You must be registered for see images attach

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
WTH is that? A 60 trim turbo off a PSD?
That sucker oughta be a sweet setup when you get it all hooked up!
PM me your address and I'll ship it to you. I'll PM you back what I want for it and if you decide to keep it we'll work something out. If you dont want it just ship it back undamaged.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Its yours.

Hey do you want a 2g Cummins intercooler like the one I'm running in my brown truck? Its not really necessary for your truck being you have the narrower PSD style radiator so a PSD intercooler should work fine.

65sixbanger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SO how are either of these inrake hats going to seal at all??? there is no rubber and it looks as though air would just seep past it all

91f2504x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should measure the size of the outlet on that turbo, I doubt it will fit into the opening of the ATS Intake hat, but it might. The intake hat is roughly 2inch, if it does work and you need a new o-ring to go in the ATS intake hat, I have a few left. I had to buy a whole bag of them to get 1 for mine. The o-ring I am talking about is the 2"ID 2 1/8"OD one where the turbo slides in. You can do what I did and slide in a piece of exhaust pipe, like an reducer, I slid a piece of 2" to 2 1/2" and hooked my charge pipe to that.

Last edited:

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
^^^ I think thats exactly what he's thinking about doing. He's going to be running an intercooler setup so he's going custom with it. He said he needed it more for clearance issues than anything else since the snail type hat is so low profile.

65sixbanger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I wish I could intercool my truck, but IDK if any of yall have seen how the banks turbo sits on the intake. There is virtually no room to take one of these and turn it around so you can run intercooler piping. Or is there anyone that has?