ATS 093 turbo

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
So I finally found a replacement turbo for my new 093 kit. A birthday present to myself. It seems to be a ATS turbo, not oem ford. The oil feed line looks like a ford OEM unit...

Its a large ATS dump out. Eventually Ill have it rebuilt by russ and upgrade the compressor side.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Congradulations on the find. Russ can do magic with these turbos as many here know. Are you looking for more turbo pieces or does this complete one turbo kit. I recall the stolen turbo that you feel showed up on craigslist some time back. Too bad you couldn't connect the dots on that one...

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
I have the rest of the kit but the oil feed line is different than mine. I like the idea of a hard steel line

Congradulations on the find. Russ can do magic with these turbos as many here know. Are you looking for more turbo pieces or does this complete one turbo kit. I recall the stolen turbo that you feel showed up on craigslist some time back. Too bad you couldn't connect the dots on that one...

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont like idea of that hard line, just my opinion. Stainless braided is hard to beat. And that does have the fat turbine housing also. Good find.

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
Whats wrong with the hardline? Vibration? Not sure what kind of line I have in my kit.

Big turbine housing? Does that mean its not the oem ford exhaust housing?

I dont like idea of that hard line, just my opinion. Stainless braided is hard to beat. And that does have the fat turbine housing also. Good find.

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To me it looks like you have the aftermarket ATS turbo exhaust housing and exhaust elbow. Although it looks like your whole turbo came from an aftermarket kit although it does have the factory ford oil feed block on it.

The factory elbow is like 2.25" and v-band clamp vs the slip fit of the ATS system. Also you have a plug in your exhaust housing which I think was only in the aftermarket kit. I don't remember seeing one in my factory turbo's.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online