ARRRUGH!

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Putting the timing cover etc... back on my eng and when I opend the gasket kit I ordered from Powerstrokeshop and after speaking at length with Bob regarding weather the dipstick tube "O" ring and oil pump seal came in the kit and being assured it DID.....

Well------they DON'T -cuss cookoo

Now I need to hit the stealership tomorrow for the parts and tell Bob the kit does not have those seals

Of course this happend yeaterday and naturally nobody local {parts houses} even kows what they look like, much less has them and this on the heels of white woman telling me the house A/C is vulcan up -cuss :frustrate :mad:

I seem to recall screaming something about swine copulation :eek:

I really had planned on having the eng installed by yesterday evening :rolleyes:

I'm about to administer a .40 cal anti depressant to the back of Murphy's noggin :draw

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
Dayum Geo, I feel for ya bud. Just think when you get it all back together it'll be better, stronger, faster....

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Damn dude, you have some bad luck. I had all this crap going on last year...

There is an end, just takes some time (read money) to get there as well.

So, drop the hammer on that .40 (slowly) go visit that 26 ft. Maytag and have a cold one. I'll have one here for you as well, kind of a cyber brew! Hope it all comes together quickly for you.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
geonc said:
I'm about to administer a .40 cal anti depressant to the back of Murphy's noggin :draw

Plug him once for me too, he's into me to the tune of about 3 grand over the last 4 weeks.

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Plug him once for me too, he's into me to the tune of about 3 grand over the last 4 weeks.

:eek: OUCH! did he at least use lube....or at the very least kiss you :D

sle2115 :cheers: :thanks:

jharvey...sadly no real power goodies, just cleaning up some minor oil leaks

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
geonc said:
:eek: OUCH! did he at least use lube....or at the very least kiss you :D

Well, if you recall I had the front yard excavation last month and I just put a set of tires on a car that was eating them for lunch, did ball joints, alignment and exhaust on same said vehicle. Oh yeah.......... its back to school time too and with three kids, that goes for about 1500 so you can add that to the aforementioned total. :puke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance