ARP Head Studs

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I've got an extra set, brand new in the box. I'll take $275 shipped for them. Last I looked they were more than that without shipping.

I got a good deal on them and don't need two sets, so thought I'd pass them on.

They are for a 6.9

Last edited:

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Too bad they wont fit mine.... I would put them on the shelf for "whenever" I rebuild the engine.... that price is really good!!!!

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
hmmm..... so damn tempting. but since i took the turbo off my 6.9, dont think i need em anymore.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I've been needing a set recently, and looking on fleabay, the cheapest set is $246.00 shipped. :dunno

I guess that is a good deal, but personally, i'd prefer to deal with someone I know here than there, not that you know me, but many on here do. The ones I have came from Summit, the guy I got them from paid like $304 for them. I'm sure someday I'll need a second set anyway, so I just helped the guy out and bought them from him, thought maybe someone here might need them now.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Looks like I'm a little high on the price, so I'll take $250 shipped. I think I have more than that in them, but if someone needs them, they will just be sitting on my shelf for a while, let me know if you want them. I have paypal.

wmoguy

Reaction score
darn, wish these were for the 7.3.

This is a great price for someone though!

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
darn, wish these were for the 7.3.

This is a great price for someone though!

Yeah, I guess the 7.3's are more popular these days. Maybe someone will need them, maybe not, I'll sell or keep them one way or another! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726